The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Would you like to add cultural diversity to your cuisine? And would you like to share your favourite recipes with others? Then our German-French cookbook is just the thing for you! In this cookbook, you'll find a wide variety of recipes from France and Germany to bring more variety into your kitchen. We bring together recipes from Wedemark and Roye and bundle all the suggestions in our cookbook.
Your favourite recipe should not be missing from our cookbook! Contribute to the creation of a diverse collection of recipes and send us your recipe!
So ... the next time you cook your favourite recipe: just take a photo with your mobile phone, write it down quickly and send it to us.
Guideline for a recipe:
What absolutely has to be in the recipe:
- Complete list of ingredients
- Detailed preparation instructions
- Category (starter, main course, dessert, cake, etc.)
- Source reference (if available)
What else can be added voluntarily:
- A photo of the finished dish
- A personal anecdote about the recipe
- Keywords describing the recipe (e.g.: lactose-free, vegetarian, meat, etc.)
- Your name, which will then be included on the page
Here you can send us your recipe! Just click on the button and you're ready to go.